Wednesday, August 31, 2011

NASTY ICKY SCORPION
















When I put my boots on I mean business, screw big girl pants, I wear big girl boots. Tonight I had to put my big girl boots on twice! Once for a decent size bug that decided my bathroom sink was its new home. That didn't freak me out too bad since I had my trusty bottle of Raid in hand. But while I'm sitting on my couch innocently watching Tangled, my kitten starts talking a lot but I didn't think much of it since he does it quite a bit. Well I glance over and there is a MONSTER of a scorpion just there in the middle of my living room. How it got there? I don't know. How did I not notice it until it was in the middle of my living room? I don't know. All I know is I scooped up both of my cats as fast as I could, tossed them into my bedroom and put my BIG GIRL boots on. After some screams and some smashes with my swiffer I was able to defeat the evil scorpion. Did I mention he played dead on me too? But have no fear big girl boots is here and saves the day er night! By the looks of it and the rate my heart is beating I won't be getting any sleep tonight. I'm sure you will hear from me sooner than later since my house seems to attract everything that I'm afraid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment