Sunday, September 4, 2011

THE HEAT!!!

It is 5:55pm and my indoor thermometer reads 88 degrees. I am so ready for summer to be over! Most people complain about it not getting hot enough or summer coming to a close to soon. I say summer is taking its sweet ass time leaving. You have used and abused us this summer and our relationship is over. You can't sweet talk me with blue skies anymore I'm done with you! Since summer in the desert starts in May and ends in October it tends to make a lot of us absolutely insane towards the end. Right now I am that crazy person! I keep telling myself I'll clean the house when its cooler. I'll do laundry when its cooler. (ran out of clothes before it got cooler) I'm even at the point of I'll settle for a nice day of only 80 degrees. Tomorrow the high is supposed to be 98. That is a vast improvement over 110. I'm done complaining about the heat now and am headed back to my ice packs and numerous fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment